We’re pleased to announce that our new customer Support and Incident Management solution is now live!
Via the ‘ePortal’ you will be able to log, update, view and track your Support requests. The progress of all tickets will be available for you to view, and update, via the ePortal.
Getting started is easy. Simply follow the instructions below.
1. A user account has been created for you – you will shortly receive an email notification to confirm this.
2. Click on the hyperlink – this will take you to the verification page where you can create your password
3. Congratulations! You are now set up and ready to log and check the status of your support tickets
Submitting a ticket
Submitting a ticket request is simple. Simply follow the step-by-step instructions.
1. Click ‘New support ticket’ – complete the basic details providing as much information as you can.
2. Complete your request by clicking the ‘Submit’ button
Our Support Team will automatically be alerted to the new ticket and one of our agents will be assigned to handle the request.
As we update the ticket you will automatically be updated via email and at any time you can log in and view the progress via your ePortal login.
In the example below the ticket has been assigned and a response provided with instructions to act upon.