Vanquish is highly flexible and can be seamlessly integrated with a variety of hardware options to provide a comprehensive workforce management solution customised to your business needs and specific working rules.
Traditional Time & Attendance – Key fob, magnetic stripe and proximity
Vanquish is compatible with traditional forms of clocking terminals including key fob, magnetic stripe and proximity methods.
- Provides a simple clocking in process to record start and finish times
- Easily introduced to a worker’s daily routine times
Biometric Time & Attendance
Biometric terminals including handscan, fingerprint and facial recognition utilise an individual’s unique features to positively verify staff attendance. This guarantees that each worker is who they say they are.
- Greater level of security
- Fast and accurate data capture
- Reduced threat of buddy punching
- Reduce costs associated with replacing lost cards and fobs.
The biometric terminals utilise GPRS technology so can be installed as a standalone solution or as part of a network.
Web-based Time & Attendance
As a web-based solution Vanquish enables workers to verify their attendance and access their own personal records from any web-enabled device such as smartphones, tablets and PCs.
- Flexible and easily scalable
- Accurate data collection
- Facilitates flexible working patterns / remote workers and homeworkers
- Empower staff to manage their own time
Mobile Time & Attendance
Vanquish can transform any modern smartphone or tablet device into a powerful workforce management tool, enabling employees to clock in or out and verify their location from a downloadable app.
- Accurately monitor mobile workers
- Centralise geographically disparate sites
Landline Time & Attendance – Telecheck
Vanquish can also be configured to capture employees Time & Attendance data using standard landline telephones. When confirming their attendance staff simply register their unique PIN number and the system automatically verifies their location.
- Perfect alternative for temporary locations
- No access to network infrastructure required